8 Digital Marketing Secrets to Grow Your Business Quickly
Television has lost its longtime grip on advertising as digital marketing continues to surge. According to The New York Times, digital advertising is taking the majority of marketing budgets and ad spend.
If you’re wondering why big brands are making this digital transformation, it’s simple really. Digital marketing provides data, flexibility and the ability to reach your consumers in ways that television can’t. We cover more on the WHY in 4 Reasons to Increase Your Digital Ad Spend.
For the rest of you who are wondering HOW digital marketing can grow your business quickly, we’ll cover that in our presentation on August 30th. This is your chance to learn more about digital marketing and how it can work for you. And since it’s interactive, bring your digital marketing questions and we’ll do our best to answer them during the presentation.
8 Effective Digital Strategies for Brands with Multiple Locations or Independent Dealer Networks:
Our webinar will share the simple secrets to these 8 essential digital strategies.
- Mapping out your customer journey(s)
2. Developing personas and understanding how to reach your potential buyers
3. Creating centralized paid media programs for your dealers and retailers with landing pages designed for conversion
4. Developing unique content for each location and why it's a must
5. Optimizing local search and being found with high purchase intent
6. Responding to digital inquiries with centralized contact center and pre-qualifying leads
7. Leveraging marketing automation to communicate with your prospects and customers
8. Capturing customer data to gain deeper insights about your customer base
Space is limited, so make sure you save your seat. And even if you’re unavailable for the live presentation, you may still register to receive access to the on-demand version along with helpful resources.
Presented by: Dan Derosier, Co-Founder of Three Deep Marketing
Dan has spent more than 25 years providing enterprise solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and midsize businesses. Throughout his career, he has developed a reputation for increasing sales, improving marketing programs and growing channel partnerships. Dan’s online strategies provide companies a digital roadmap to better leverage integrated online marketing programs to deliver more effective lead generation and much better sales results.