Three Deep Marketing Core Values
We aim to surround ourselves with employees who exemplify our core values and avoid hiring those who do not. Whether you are new to Three Deep or have been an employee for years, you are expected to represent these core values each and every day.
- Take a team first, me second approach – find a way to get what you need, respectfully.
- Easy to work with, have a good sense of humor, and positive attitude.
- Good communication skills internally and externally.
- Passion for treating the client’s business as our own – we get our best results by forming partnerships, not vendor/client relationships.
- Ambitious – actively working to improve your skill set, and the skills of our teams.
- Intellectually curious – not just asking “what and how” but “why” and “what else”.
- Ability to think creatively & bring innovative solutions to marketing challenges for the agency and our clients.
- Flexibility to figure things out while processes are being defined.
- Same day turnarounds are frequently required, and priorities change quickly.
- Doing the right thing to get the job done. That means taking responsibility to get things fixed & owning your mistakes.
- Reliable, professional and extremely organized.
- Ability to hit deadlines or predict if you aren’t going to be able to deliver on time and to the level of quality necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Three Deep Marketing is a digital performance agency. We offer a full portfolio of professional services using proprietary technologies and business expertise to design, deploy and optimize marketing campaigns to support both Fortune 500 companies and small and medium business.
Our services include marketing strategy and planning, database marketing, search optimization, paid media, campaign management and execution, web development, and program reporting and analysis.